fxmtf.com is a trading name of PK Investment Services Limited. PK Investment Services Limited is registered in England and Wales (Number 7576452).
PK Investment Services Limited is an Introducing Broker for LMAX Global (FCA registration number 783200).
The information on this website is not directed at residents of the United States of America, Canada (although we may deal with Canadian residents who meet the “Permitted Client” criteria), Singapore or any other jurisdiction where FX trading and/or CFD trading is restricted or prohibited by local laws or regulations.
Risk Warning & Disclaimer
FX and CFD’s are leveraged products and carry a high degree of risk to your capital and it is possible to lose more than your initial investment. Only speculate with money you can afford to lose. These products may not be suitable for all investors, therefore ensure you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary. None of the information contained herein constitute an offer to purchase or sell a financial instrument or to make any investments. Margined trading in currencies is one of the riskiest forms of investments available on the financial markets and is only suitable for certain individuals and institutions.
No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses, and PK Investment Services Limited assume no liability to the accurateness of the information herein, nor for any loss arising from any investment based on this website and/or any attachments. Any opinions made may be personal to the author and may not reflect the opinion of PK Investment Services Limited.
PK Investment Services Ltd. respects each individual’s right to privacy. We value our relationship with you, and we take pride in maintaining loyalty and respect with each individual client by providing you with security. The provisions of this notice apply to former clients as well as our current clients.
Under the terms of the Data Protection Act, you are entitled to a copy of the personal data held by us on payment of a fee to cover the cost of locating, retrieving, reviewing and copying any material requested.
ensure you understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. If you have any questions you can contact us using the details below.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect the following personal information which we have grouped together as follows:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website to a create an demo account or to otherwise provide you with our products and services such as your name, email address and mobile number.
• Telephone recordings if you contact us by telephone we may monitor and/or record your conversations with us
and retain the recordings for such periods as may be necessary or required by law.
• Marketing and communications information such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our
third parties, and records of correspondence you have entered into with us via e-mail, live chat, post or telephone.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect, use, disclose, transfer and store personal data when needed to provide you with our services and for our operational, legal, regulatory and business purposes in relation to those services and as described in this policy. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To create an account for you and register you as a customer and to set up and administer an account for
you, including to provide you with any technical or customer support [or to provide you with training].
• To provide you with information, products or services you request and to respond to your questions.
• To make suggestions about new products and services that may be of interest to you
• To enable you to participate in surveys, competitions, draws that may be of interest to you where you have been consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To comply with any other applicable law or regulation including any court order or any legal or regulatory requirements.
We aim to provide you with choices in relation to certain personal data uses, such as marketing and advertising communications. If you receive any communications from us and you want these to stop you can unsubscribe to our
WHEN WE SHARE OR DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share or disclose your personal information with the following parties. When we share personal data, we do so in accordance with applicable data privacy laws and our internal security standards.
The LMAX Exchange Group. This may be necessary to provide you with or administer our products, services, customer and technical support. All of our employees and contractors are required to follow our privacy and security policies when handling personal data.
Third party service providers: We may share your personal information with our third party service providers so that they can support our products and services.
Our third party service providers are permitted to use your personal information only for the purpose of providing services to us and may not otherwise share or use
your personal information.
WHERE WE TRANSFER AND STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that we collect from you may be sent, stored at, and used in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA) which may not offer the same level of protection as the EEA.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as required to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including any legal, regulatory, business or reporting requirements. When deciding the length of the retention period we take into consideration applicable law, regulation, our agreement with you, and the expectations and requirements of our customers.
YOUR RIGHT OF ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have certain rights in relation to your personal information which include:
• Access to personal information: You have the right to ask us for copies of the personal information we hold on you and information regarding our processing activities. Before providing you with access, we may ask you to provide evidence of your identity and we may be unable to disclose some of the information for legal or regulatory reasons.
• Right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to correct or amend your personal information if it is inaccurate, requires updating, or is incomplete.
• Right to erasure: You also have the right to request us to delete your personal information.
Telephone: +4420 8133 0665
PK Investment Services Ltd.
220 C Blythe Rd
London W14 0HH