- Download the program:MultiCharts: ( free 30-day trial ):
- Save the “.exe” file to your computer
- Double-click the file
- Follow the prompts of the Installation Wizard
- Run the program by double-clicking on the MultiCharts icon
Setup and connect to LMAX Exchange
- When first opening MultiCharts Version 8, locate and right-click on the LMAX tab. Select “Edit LMAX profile” and proceed to enter your account credentials.
- On the “LMAX” tab right-click once more and select the “Connect LMAX” option.
- The connection is established when the button on the tab turns green in colour. This enables the charts to open and connect to LMAX Exchange’s data feed.
- Open a new chart window, select “LMAX” in the data source and select “Add”. Instruments can now be added and viewed on the charts by selecting “OK”
- Choose the instruments to be displayed in the selected chart. Further parameters such as resolution and date range can be chosen within the “Settings” tab.
- Upon completion of the chart upload, MultiCharts will be ready to view and test trade.
- QuateManager: File -> New -> QuateManager Window